Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Munnar's Beauty


Munnar Tea, originally uploaded by monu joy.

Hi,
With this post i am starting my entry to the ever growing world of blogsphere....initially i had toyed with the idea of starting a text blog.....was in a confusion whether to start a named or an anonymous one as both had their own pros and cons.....in the end decided to start a photo blog since this would be the perfect union of two of my passions: Photography n Connecting with people!

As my first entry, i am posting this picture of the beautiful hill station of Munnar….i have spend around four years of my life here and as the cliché goes, “Life was never the same again ” !

Location : Munnar – Devikulam road, Munnar,Kerala
Date : 25/4/2004

This picture was taken at the end of a great bikers journey through the hills of Munnar…My friends Binu , Naveen , Mahesh were with me. We were merely passing by and the moment I saw the setting sun bathing the ever green sea of Tea Gardens with its golden light , I knew I would be getting great shots here….i took a lot of pictures here with my friends, many of which were so good that people asked whether I retouched / edited them !

No comments: